Hi, I’m Kerry Stutzman
Let's discover if we are right for each other. Request a free discovery call with me today.
Healthy parents are the heart, soul, and foundation of close, connected, emotionally intelligent families.
I love working on three key elements of strong families:
- good parenting skills,
- a parent’s self-awareness, and
- solid adult relationships / partnerships / marriages.
I have a special place in my heart for moms ready to find more inner peace, couples stressed by parenting challenges, parents of teens, and blended families.
With a deep belief that healing often happens in the context of relationships, the focus of my work is on helping people develop the skills needed to thrive in relationships. This can be done through individual, couples counseling for parents, and family therapy.
For my established clients, please visit my booking portal to schedule a session.
Family Therapy with Teens
I’m a Denver, Colorado native who has never stopped marveling at the gorgeous mountains where I love cycling, sailing, picnics, and family dinners. I also love the adventure of RV life.
My deepest longing is to live a life that makes a difference in children being able to grow up in close, connected families. To this end, I support parents in working on themselves, their relationships, and their parenting skills. And I never stop working on myself.
My story includes being a stay-at-home mom, going through divorce, starting a new career, re-marriage, blending families of 3+3 kids, tough teenagers, and enough pain to motivate me to grow. And there are parts of my story that involve exuberant joy, spiritual awakening and ridiculous amounts of laughter.
Credentials and Training
- Master of Social Work from the University of Denver (MSW)
- Certificate in Marriage & Family Therapy from Denver Family Institute
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Colorado (LMFT)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (AAMFT) Clinical Fellow and Approved Supervisor
- Clinical Supervisor, Denver Family Institute Faculty
- National Speakers Association (NSA) Professional Member
- Co-Founder of Building Bridges, a grassroots non-profit
- Trauma Therapy: EMDR Trained
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) Externship
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) Level One Training
- Love and Logic Independent Facilitator
- Journey Dance Facilitator Apprentice
- LGBTQ Affirming Therapist
- Pronouns are she/her/hers